Personal Mobile App
Bank anywhere, anytime with our personal Mobile Banking App! Use it on the go to deposit checks, pay bills, transfer money and check your account activity.
Download App for Your Device
Simply download the app to your device and use your Internet Banking username and password to sign in. If you still need to enroll in Internet Banking, simply tap the Sign Up link within the app to get started.
The app is available for download on the following devices:
Easy, Secure, Free*
With our Mobile App, you can:
Want to know more? Below are helpful tips and best practices. Additionally, you can send us a secure message inside Internet Banking or call us for additional support.
To make a deposit, follow these steps:
- Using your device, log into our Mobile Banking app.
- Click "Check Deposit" from the bottom menu.
- Select the account you would like to deposit to.
- Enter the amount of the check you are depositing.
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check.
- Click "Deposit."
- A confirmation will appear with a SUCCESS message, confirmation number and a choice to receive an email confirmation or deposit another check.
If you are having trouble with the check image, try these steps: Place the check on a flat, dark, non-reflective surface.
- Smooth out folds and wrinkles.
- Keep the check within the photo guidelines.
- Take the picture in a well-lit area.
- Checks with pictures and imagery may be more difficult to capture. If you experience repeated failures, please deposit the check at your local branch.
- If the check capture window fails to appear, your device may not have enough available memory/storage.
Yes, there are limits on how much you can deposit per day and per month (30-day rolling period). These limits are specified within your app.
No. Per the Mobile Check Deposit agreement, you may not deposit:
- Foreign checks
- US Treasury checks
- Savings Bonds
- Money Orders
- Traveler's checks
- Third-party checks
- Checks payable to you and another party who is not a joint owner on the account.
At the end of the deposit, you can choose to send an optional notification email to yourself.
Please keep the check for two weeks and confirm the money is in your account, then shred it. In addition, there are steps you may take as well to protect yourself and your account:
- Do not throw the check out with the trash.
- Do not keep the originals in a file folder for an indefinite period of time.
- After the original check has been successfully imaged and processed, the original item should be shredded for your account security.
Yes. Mobile Check Deposit offers the security you have come to expect with Internet Banking. Some measures employed to protect your account and information include:
- Multiple security layers in addition to your User ID and Password, including multi-factor authentication and advanced encryption.
- Passcodes, check deposit records and images of your checks are not stored on your mobile device.
- Duplicate check detection is enforced preventing re-deposits of the same item.
- Mobile Deposit is restricted to the registered device and cannot be performed on another device.
- Deposits can only be made to eligible, authorized accounts with your ownership that are established within Internet Banking.
While we take every step possible to safeguard your information, there are steps you may take as well to protect yourself and your account(s):
- Use passcodes to lock/sign onto your device, as well as antivirus protection. Utilize your device security settings to aid in the safety and access of your mobile device.
- Do not throw checks out with the trash; consider shredding these and other sensitive documents.
- Do not keep originals in an unsecure location for an extended period of time.
- After the check has been successfully deposited, please wait two weeks and then securely destroy it.
For more security tips and best practices for your mobile device, visit our Security Center.